How Do You Attract Qualified Buyers?
When you list your house, it must attract the attention of qualified buyers eager to get into a property like yours. Otherwise, your house may take longer to sell and you may not get the price you expected.
As experts in the local market, we can get the word out about your listing to all the right people. We know how to attract serious buyers – so a good offer comes in quickly.
To achieve that success,We will implement our 11 marketing and promotion techniques to sell your home.
After all, there’s more to selling a house than hammering a For Sale sign on the front lawn. We’ll work closely with you to implement our marketing plan which may include some or all of the following:
- Place a unique Home Alliance Group sign on your yard
- Personally, Take Every Phone Call on Your Property
- Use a professional photographer to take pictures of your home.
- Advertise Your Home On local, state and national MLS
- Call on our buyer’s data base
- Call apartments where rent is within 20% of calculated monthly payment for your home, searching for home buyers.
- Hold Public Open Houses (When permitted by HOA)
- Social Media Campaigns.
- (Facebook, Craig’s List, Twitter, PostLets (Postlets populates to multiple media sources, including). WordPress, Hootsuite, and Many more)
- Place Home in Multiple Internet Sites: (Yahoo (Number one Real Estate Site); MSN, AOL, Realtor.com, Chron.com, Zillow, Trulia, etc.)
- Door Knock 20-30 Closest Neighbors (Where allowed)
- Mail “Just Listed” Cards to 100 closest Neighbors
In addition, We meet with buyers regularly. In fact, the moment your house is listed we get in touch with everyone we know who is looking for a property like yours, and encourage them to schedule a viewing. We also tap into our network of other real estate agents so their clients know about your property as well.
Our job is to get the right buyers to see your house, fall in love with it, and make a good offer.
Want to learn more about how I’ll aggressively promote and market your house? Please submit the form below or call or email us for a no-obligation Personal Seller Orientation.
The sooner we start, the sooner your house will be sold – and for a top price.